CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Over a Cibo-Cino

I would always have my coffee @ Cibo along rundle street. The place is where i would let go of bottled feelings , thoughts and anger. My regular order would usually consists of a Cibo Cino no froth take away. hehe. More than a couple of the workers remembers my order.. Well I wrote a piece of what you can say peotry or prose on one of my visits there. Here it goes...

"My only mistake was to love a stranger. A stranger whom I do no know where he is from, who he is or his history plays. But the love I've found was strong yet mild. A timing love comes about. The smile I saw captures my soul.The heart of mine beats a million sorrows. For thy love, I kill. For thy love, I die. Melting into a timeless molten that last forever.

Who he is? The stranger of mine..... "

Feelin kinda low and depressed mood now. I do not know what will make me feel better. I really do not know. Tell me please. The mixture of intense moments and feelings are causing a stir in my peace.. :(


xOXO
LuLu

0 comments: