CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Considerations


What did I do today? I went into town and had some lunch and coffee-ing.... Went to an art store with bubs in my mind.. Thinking what can I get for him.. As I was browsing thru the aisles, he called.. It seems crazy.. Most of the time we are thinking of each other when either one of us call each other.. :) how crazy is that? hehe.. He wanted sketching pencils instead of brushes.. So I bought him a sketch book and a couple of of sketching pencils.. :) With a little note in the book hopes he likes it.. :)


Like I said when the constellations of the stars meet. It can be pretty deserving experience.But bubs always working busy period for him.. almost leaving me alone sometimes. BUt its for a good thing. We still meet up along the week. He calls more than twice a day. Still sends me pictures of him.. :) All is good...


XOXO
LuLu

0 comments: