CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 22, 2009

Anger.. An early start of death.. :)

"Love is any of a number of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection[1] and attachment. The word love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from generic pleasure ("I loved that meal") to intense interpersonal attraction ("I love my boyfriend"). This diversity of uses and meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, even compared to other emotional states." quoted from Wiki.. :)

Today I was involved in various heated arguments with inviduals.. Racism seems typical in tis lonely city of adelaide. I was walking, greeted with a fuc* u for no apparent reason. With the middle finger right in my face.. hmmm... what was tt for?? U tell me..

Next, was walking along rundle mall.. a bunch of stupid kids was laughing and pointing at me when i was just sitting down. Hmmm Do I look like an alien... Maybe they haven seen a strange looking creature like myself... oh well.. Moving on

Lastly, by far this is the stupidest.. I received this brochure. Abt the life of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W and first ting I thouht .. hmm is this Islamic or one of the attempts to slander Islam.. Look at the back..
For more details visit.. bible online .com or sumting .. I was like WHAT now chirstians know abt our prophet's life?? okay.. Read it.. It is filled with slanders to the Prophet and Islam! Sheesh.. I found one of the guys distributing the brochure cause the guy tt gave it to me ran away as soon as giving it to me..

I said "lLook what is ur purpose and why for putting Islam in tt way in ur brochure"
He answer " to let people know that Jesus is the true god"
I said " okay????? hurmmm..... " do u have to use Islam to prove ur God is right? okay smart move??? (NOT)

Than i said" why is jesus god?"
He said" The first page of the bible states that God potrays himself in the image of men. so jesus is god in a man"
I said" So every man can be god than?"
He said" are u go than ?"
I said" hell no !"
I said " Look why don't u go on utube and search for ahmed Deedat's debates. ( cause ahmed Deedat has debate with a couple of professors whom hold doctorates in Bible studies ) May U be enlightned and God bless" Than I walk off

What I do not understand is that WHY u have to use another religion to prove ur religion right? Why not show that ur religion is right cause it is right? get it?? I dunno but I feel that if it is the right religion u do not need to use another religion to show urs is better or what.. it is the teachings that ur religion teaches that determines everything right? or am i wrong ?

I was personally insulted by these acts today and i felt so mad.. But than i realise.. Why be upset and argue with idiots? sigh... so let things go and be fine and be merry. cause life is too short to be wasted on fools and idiots..

Bub-y always says" Never argue with fools :) "


XOXO
LuLu

0 comments: