CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy birthday TO me... :)


Its my 23rd birthday.. Happy birthday to me Happy birthday to me....
I know its my birthday and I shouldn't be upset about anything. But I cant help feeling so sad. Its sombre is taking its toll on my heart.. Why is it everytime i like some one and wished things will be futhur than what it is. It will stall and not be tt way? It hurts is it a curse to like and be liked in return? If i do not like tt someone he is willing to spend the rest of his life with me. And now things are weird and blah blah... argh.. I do know I will mend my broken heart.

Tears flow endless down my cheeks as I wasted in sighs. Maybe things will be different soon. Maybe the light will come into my life and I will find truth and eternal happiness. Insya Allah.. :)

Till than Happy Birthday darling girl.. :)


XOXO
LuLu

0 comments: