CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Warm Welcome Residents of the World

I shifted me site from multiply to blog spot due to unforseen circumstances.

Yeah Let me u a review about my life. I am currently residing in Australia. South Australia to be specific. I am a recent graduate of University of Adelaide. Graduated in Chemical Engineering. Boring stuff but yeah.. I am unemployed ( to my dismay) as the recruiting market these days somehow resembles a total mess. Not a beautiful mess just messy.

Oh recently I saw jason mraz and missy higgins concert. LOVE them. But i love jason mraz more (indefinitely) . His live show is Awesome. Better quality than his cd. His voice and his stage personality is kicking my ass. hah pardon my english.

On weekends.. hmm what do i ?
I love partying over at HQ.. :) grinzzz...
Chill laxing at home with putty Gnarly Hashim
Looking at the sun and sea
Sand grass fresh beautiful air.. hmmmmmmm

I hate my neighbour downstairs. she lies, complains and not very friendly person. I will u guys the story soon..

Cheerios..

XOXO
Lulu

0 comments: