CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

PISSED ASS

I am so freaking pissed today. Had so many fights every1 really tried their best to piss me off. I wonder why. Today only my cat did not make me mad. In fact she is the only one that is kind enough to listen to me. Terrible day today. VERY TERRIBLE. In fact right at tis moment I am shaking with anger. My hands are trembling . Way badly.. I don't know what to do to calm meself down now. Why do I have such a fiery temper ? I swear I don't know. It is just in me, when everything is so down. Newton's law states that when one thing goes wrong everything else will. Or something along that line.

I don't know why people must angkat angkat to other people. Just be urself.Please urself and no one. I don't think I owed anyone else a living so why must angkat2 till like tt. Chill LAAAAAA..

One more thing the person I love most here in Adelaide besides Bach is My cat . She is my companion when times are dark . She seen me crying all the time and she comforts me in a way that no one does.

Sigh... :) I hope tomorrow is a better day...

XOXO
LuLu

0 comments: